Smarts! Everybody’s Got Them vividly explains and depicts the eight ways...
$9.00 + S/H Children with hearing loss are often teased...
$47.00 + S/H Even as toddlers, children with hearing loss...
- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
Self-concept is a big topic! Refer to the age-specific web pages on this site for more information on assessing and supporting children and adolescents improve their self-concept. More information will be added over time! Self-Concept for Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers Self-Concept for Sch...
Featured Product : Building Self-Confidence & Resilience to Maximize Acceptance of Hearing Devices$14.00 – $27.00
Guide to Building Awareness and Skills to Facilitate Daily Use of Hearing Devices Early Childhood Through High School About ¼ of students with hearing loss eventually resist or refuse to use hearing technology necessary for their educational access, often because they feel as though they do not fit in to...