Curriculum for early intervention providers working with parents of children...
TAPS – 4 Language Processing Skills Assessment The TAPS-4 provides...
Look Who’s Listening Game $60.00 + S/H The Auditory Discrimination,...
- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
Typical Auditory Development Auditory Awareness Auditory Discrimination Auditory Identification Auditory Comprehension Listening Training Resources Strategies for Keeping Hearing Aids on Young Children We learn language by hearing it from the moment of birth. Even after our l...
Featured Product : Listening Comprehension Test 2$168.00
We know that children with hearing loss will miss out on incidental language learning and will have challenges perceiving speech optimally in a typical classroom. So what CAN they do with what they hear? This assessment goes above and beyond a standard speech/language assessment to identify the relevant functional performance...