Repairing Communication Breakdowns in Everyday Situations Student Communication Repair Inventory...
Developed as a Guide for DHH professionals to support their...
Choose the printed guide, digital guide for individuals, or the...
- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
My student is being bullied but the school isn’t taking it seriously!
Students with hearing loss often struggle in social situations due to a variety of situations. They may not have the level of language sophistication as their peers. They may mis-hear or misunderstand, or they may have a lack of access to what is being said by their peers. All of these can lead t...
Featured Product : Advocacy in Action$64.00
ONE OF OUR BEST SELLERS! Self-advocacy is an incredibly important skill for students with hearing loss for lifelong success. From the confidence needed to self-disclose the hearing loss to the techniques and strategies for requesting improved communication – self-advocacy is too critical to assume that the skills will be learned...