Repairing Communication Breakdowns in Everyday Situations Student Communication Repair Inventory...
Developed as a Guide for DHH professionals to support their...
Choose the printed guide, digital guide for individuals, or the...
- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
Sept is Deaf Awareness Month
Never before have we been this aware of the importance for students to be exposed to multiple cultures. With the majority of students who are hard of hearing, deaf, and Deaf being educated in their neighborhood schools, the celebration of Deaf Awareness Month in September allows an opportunity fo...
Featured Product : Advocacy in Action$64.00
ONE OF OUR BEST SELLERS! Self-advocacy is an incredibly important skill for students with hearing loss for lifelong success. From the confidence needed to self-disclose the hearing loss to the techniques and strategies for requesting improved communication – self-advocacy is too critical to assume that the skills will be learned...