Educational Audiology Handbook, Third Edition offers a roadmap for audiologists...
Developed as a Guide for DHH professionals to support their...
Guidance for Families and Professionals of Children with Hearing Loss...
- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
The purpose of this section is to provide information about the various hearing technology that may be appropriate for their child or students. Our thanks to our manufacturers who have provided information on their hearing technology products! You will find contact information for these companies...
Featured Product : Race to the Brain Game$38.00 – $42.00
A fun and organized way to teach students about their own hearing loss and its impact. The game also provides a means to discuss hearing devices, challenging listening situations and use of self-advocacy skills. The Race to the Brain Game includes: Two heavy lamintated game boards – 1 with and...