- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
The development of appropriate social skills has many components. Social Skills Products Under this SOCIAL SKILLS section, refer to the website for more information on: Addressing Self-Esteem and Issues of Fitting In Building Your Child’s Self-Confidence Self-Concept: How the Child Sees...
Featured Product : Ask and Answer Social Skills Games$55.00
Children with hearing loss can often appear to be socially immature due to delays in pragmatic language. This game is a perfect fit as it works on social cognition (identifying facial expressions), pragmatic language and overall social interaction skills. Motivate your students to develop and improve their social skills with...