- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
Adverse Educational Impact with Good Grades?
We all know the scenario – a student with hearing devices and/or Deafness seems ‘okay’ in class, but we know they are struggling and often frustrated to keep up. The school team sees the grades and the student turning in acceptable work. But we know there is more to identification of special need...
Featured Product : Steps to Assessment-Individual$50.00
Steps to Assessment: Guide to Identifying Educational Needs for Students with Hearing Loss $50.00 + S/H Guide to Identifying Educational Needs for Students with Hearing Loss Teachers have been asking “Help me pull all of this data together into better assessments so my kids can qualify for services and more...