- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
Tests – Informal Assessments for Parents, Students, Teachers
I want to tell you that you greatly helped me last year. I had a child with a cochlear implant. I used many of the assessments provided on your website to complete with her and her mother. The assessments helped us determine sooo much! She is thriving this school year. Last year she was not. I st...
Featured Product : Steps to Assessment-Individual$50.00
Steps to Assessment: Guide to Identifying Educational Needs for Students with Hearing Loss $50.00 + S/H Guide to Identifying Educational Needs for Students with Hearing Loss Teachers have been asking “Help me pull all of this data together into better assessments so my kids can qualify for services and more...