CONTACT US / QUESTIONS
Helping YOU help children who are hard of hearing or deaf succeed.
YES – we love Purchase Orders! FAX your PO to:480-393-4331.
You MUST include an email contact and phone number on your PO.
Some of our products are downloadable only and delivered via email. Not including an email address will prevent delivery. You can fax POs or email scanned purchase orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Remit payments to:
Success for Children with Hearing Loss
12094 Anderson Rd/Suite 347
Tampa, FL 33625
Need a W-9 or Vendor Information?
A current W-9 form can be downloaded here: SSCHL 2022 W-9 Form. SSCHL is a registered business in Texas and the W-9 form reflects the Texas business address, not the Florida shipping and remit address.
Need to set up SSCHL as a vendor? Please send a request to email@example.com.
Dun & Bradstreet # 080590521. In 2017 Supporting Success changed to an S-Corporation (EIN 81-320-3727).
What about Sales Tax?
Only residents of Florida and Texas will be charged sales tax during online sales. If you are a tax exempt school in Florida or Texas please use the coupon code SCHOOLEXEMPT to waive this tax fee. It is unlawful for non tax exempt individuals or entities to use this coupon code to prevent payment of sales tax. Please be advised that our team may get in touch with you to ask for documentation prior to order fulfillment.
Need to figure out shipping cost?
To figure out total costs for quotes or purchase orders do the following:
1) Find your first desired item in the shopping cart and Add to Cart
2) Click the Continue Shopping button
3) Continue adding the items you are interested in
4) Click the Check Out button
5) Enter your address so that shipping can be calculated
6) Under Shipping, toggle down on the Choose a Shipping Method box
7) You now have the total cost of your desired items, including shipping and handling
8) Use our Get a Quote feature within the shopping cart for a generated quote sent directly to your email address
9) International shipping quotes are handled personally.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the least expensive shipping option. Each item has a shipping cost that is based on weight. There is no minimum ship cost. Handling fees are based on item cost.
Questions about shipping or need to request a Quote? Email email@example.com.
- Do you have a question about your order? We handle all order inquiries by email to allow us to look up your order information before we reply to you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a phone number in your email in case more information is needed.
- To keep costs low select USPS Media Mail (designed for shipping books and educational materials). Orders usually arrive within 2 weeks (up to 21 days).
- We encourage you to request a shipping quote for international orders. Shipping costs are very high and difficult to keep at a minimum in a shopping cart system. Send your list of desired items and quantity and any special conditions that will help your order arrive in a timely manner, to email@example.com. Worldwide orders are shipped via US Postal Service International First Class Parcel services or UPS. Arrival time will depend upon customs practices and may take longer than 3 weeks.
- If you ordered Streamer items they will be shipped separately from other Supporting Success items. For questions related Streamer subscriptions or operating issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To Report Website or Issues with Digital Product Orders
Find a boo-boo on the website? Please let us know!!! Have an issue with your digital product including the downloadable files that come with some items? Please contact email@example.com
Remember that your downloadable files have a maximum of 3 tries. Once you have clicked the hyperlink to the files a maximum of 3 times your order has been fulfilled. Because of the size of many of our downloadable products they are provided in a compressed, or zipped, format. To access the materials you will need to have a utility installed on your computer to expand the compressed files like WinRar
Contact SSCHL Team Members
Assistance with Streamer Speech-to-Text Captioning
- Installation/Performance Issues: Auditory Sciences Support: 507-664-9123 option 2 (Robert Palmquist: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- If you ordered Streamer items they will be shipped separately from other Supporting Success items.
- For any questions related to these products contact email@example.com.