Our Website Return/Refund Policy
Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss appreciates your business and strives for 100% customer satisfaction. We hope that you are satisfied with and enjoy our website, instructional materials, online professional development, consultation and/or downloadable file products. We understand that there may be occasions where the products you purchased do not meet your needs or expectations. If this occurs, we will exchange items provided the following conditions are met:
- If you receive a damaged book or instructional materials, please notify us immediately, or no longer than 7 days after the date you received the shipment. In the event that the book or instructional material is damaged during shipping to you and the damage does not fall under another entity’s replacement guarantee, Supporting Success will provide a book to meet your satisfaction.
- If you fail to receive your book within 3 weeks after ordering, please notify us. Each shipment is mailed with a U.S. Postal Service Delivery Confirmation and can be tracked.
Do Not Want The Item
- If, upon receipt of a shipped item, you decide you want to return it you must notify us no longer than 7 days after receipt. We will not accept returns unless we have been notified as above and then, only if the item is in good condition. Items accepted for return cannot have been opened, used or the content copied. Due to the easy ability to widely copy and distribute digital materials (unlawful for individually licensed digital items) there are no refunds on purchases of digital materials.
- All downloadable files are able to be opened with easily available software (i.e., at no cost from 7-zip). Returns will not be made due to inability to open files.
- It is intended that purchasers of downloadable files will have also purchased the originating instructional material or book as this text contains explanation that is important for fully understanding the files. Therefore returns will also not be made due to lack of understanding content or how to implement content.
- Due to the nature of electronic files, they are extremely portable and easily shared. Therefore no return of purchase will be made once files have been downloaded.
- Every purchaser will have access to download the files a maximum of 3 times. Once the link to download has been clicked 3 times repurchase of the files will be necessary for additional access to download the materials. .
Online Professional Development – Webcasts
- Webcasts made available through The Online Itinerant are educational offerings that may not be repeated beyond the specified access period without additional purchase.
- Each webcast has gone through a professional review and quality control process to result in a high quality professional development experience. Although some webcasts are specific only to a single method of communication, we strongly value respecting all modes of communication.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the presentation (visual or information) you have an opportunity to provide your feedback on the evaluation form that is made available after each webcast has been completed or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are very unsatisfied for clearly stated reasons you may request an exchange for another webcast presentation within your evaluation response or email. No refunds are provided for online learning opportunities. You will be notified within 5 work days about how to execute this exchange for a different webcast.
- Consultation services that we provide does NOT constitute legal advice. Providers of consultation services are not attorneys. They are professionals with extensive experience in the field of education for students who are deaf or hard of hearing. We strive to provide accurate and up to date information, however, as we are not attorneys and are not providing legal information we do not guarantee nor provide assurance that all information will be fully accurate and complete.
- We recognize that individuals seeking information may have strong feelings about their situation and information that they have received from a variety of sources. The service offered by Advocacy Consultation is to offer a perspective from an experienced professional that has not been involved with you, your situation, or your specific question to date. There is no guarantee that the Consultant will provide information with which you agree or the perspective that you may have been searching to receive.
- You are encouraged to provide feedback after your consultation via email. If you are very unsatisfied for clearly stated reasons not related to perspective differences you may request an exchange for another consultation period within your feedback response. No refunds are provided for Consultation opportunities. You will be notified within 5 work days about how to execute this exchange for additional Consultation time.
The purpose that Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss exists is to provide resources to help professionals and families who are seeking information on ways to support the success of children with hearing loss. Although this website can never meet the needs of all individuals, we do strive to provide high-quality resources and continually improve on our offerings. Therefore your feedback is valued and we want to hear from you if you encounter unsatisfactory issues or areas of concern. In addition to the feedback and evaluation mechanisms provided, please feel free to email your concerns to email@example.com
Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss Team