All About IEPs concise answers to over 200 frequently asked...
Building Success with Intelligible Speech – Intro (4 Minutes) Building...
Developed as a Guide for DHH professionals to support their...
- Assessment of Student Skills, Challenges, Needs
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschool
- Hearing Loss – Identification, Impact and Next Steps
- IDEA Law Summary Information
- Language and Speech Development Issues
- Legal Issues in Serving Children with Hearing Loss
- Listening (Auditory Skills) Development
- Planning to Meet Student Needs
- Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Hearing Loss
- Self-Concept: How the Child with Hearing Loss Sees Himself
- Social Skills
- Speech Perception & Learning
Four Back-to-School Tips for Teachers of Deaf/Hard of Hearing Students
Back to school means dealing with ‘summer slide’. Many students start the academic year with lower achievement levels than where they were at the end of the school year. On average, typical hearing students’ achievement scores drop by one month of school-year learning1. This is especially true f...
Featured Product : Itinerant Teacher’s Handbook$62.00
The Itinerant Teacher’s Handbook 2nd Edition Carolyn Bullard, PhD & John Luckner, EdD A resource for DHH Programs, new teachers, professional community study. The 22 chapters provide a wide variety of information that describes the foundations of itinerant services to support students with hearing loss. $62.00 The Itinerant Teacher’s Handbook,...