Cart Total: 0
- Assessment Products
- Auditory/Listening Skill Development Products
- Best Sellers
- Books (Professionals)
- Children's Books
- Early Intervention
- Hearing Loss Understanding/Technology
- Language Development Products
- Materials for Infants / Toddlers - Transition to Preschool
- Reading/Literacy Development Products
- Resources Families Can Use
- Self-Advocacy Skill Development Products
- Self-Concept Development Products
- Sign Language
- Social Skills/Pragmatic Skill Development Products
- Streamer Automated Captioning
- Subscriptions in Takeout Marketplace
- Transition Skills
- Transition to Preschool/Preschool
DRIP-EY–Diagnostic Record and Intervention Plan for Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Collect language data, monitor and analyze progress in both ASL and English, calculate the quantity of intervention needed based on...
The Carolina Curriculum for Infants & Toddlers with Special Needs, 3rd Edition and the Carolina Curriculum for Preschoolers with Special...
Early Language Development Handouts and Activities with Bonus CD-ROM
Everyone who works with young children with hearing loss, including parents, can benefit from having these fun activities on hand....
Developing Child with Unilateral Hearing Loss
According to EHDI data from the Centers for Disease Control, 20%-30% of all infants diagnosed with hearing loss have unilateral...
Listen Little Star – A Guide for Families of Infants with Hearing Loss
When I was coordinating the services to families of children with hearing loss in the Florida early intervention program, we...
Achieving Effective Hearing Aid Use in Early Childhood
Other versions of this product are listed below. Guidance for Families and Professionals of Children with Hearing Loss from Infancy...
Earplugs to Demonstrate Unilateral/Mild Hearing Loss
$6.75 + S/H Experience is a better teacher than verbal description. Hearing loss is invisible. Often children with hearing...
Social-Emotional Assessment / Evaluation Measure (SEAM)
Even as toddlers, children with hearing loss can begin to evidence difference in social skills and emotional well-being. At transition...