Cart Total: 0
Early Listening at Home Curriculum
In stock (can be backordered)
Curriculum for early intervention providers working with parents of children from birth to age 3 who are deaf and hard of hearing and beginning to learn listening and spoken language.
The Early Listening at Home Curriculum:
- Outlines skills and strategies to support parents and caregivers, including techniques for effective coaching, planning and reflecting
- Provides 47 one-page activities for families to practice early listening skills (Detection, Identification and Comprehension)
- Includes a simple form to track and follow up on progress
- Suggests conversations about each skill you can tailor to each individual family
- Offers practical, shareable resources in English and Spanish (ex: The Ear, Familiar Sounds Audiogram, Six Ling Sounds, Audiogram Basics, plus newly developed resources to promote early and consistent access to spoken language)
- Features Sweet Success! Using Daily Routines to Support Listening and Talking — a new tool for EI providers to help parents help their child become comfortable with hearing device use during all waking hours
- Includes a reusable dry-erase resource ring offering handy access to essential tools
Full digital access to the entire manual is included with the ELH purchase. A one-time use download code is provided with each copy, providing easy access to the downloadable activities and handouts to use with families.