Go-to Ideas for Supporting a Student’s Self-Concept
It can be tough being the only student using hearing devices and/or sign language in their grade or school. Teasing is a reality most children face, but those who are ‘different’ are teasing targets. What can we do to help strengthen self-concept in a setting where our kids are often made to feel...
Featured Product : Steps to Assessment-Individual$64.00
Steps to Assessment: Guide to Identifying Educational Needs for Students with Hearing Loss $64.00 + S/H Guide to Identifying Educational Needs for Students with Hearing Loss Teachers have been asking “Help me pull all of this data together into better assessments so my kids can qualify for services and more...
- Building your Child’s Self-Confidence
- Bullying / Teasing Happens!
- Go-to Ideas for Supporting a Student’s Self-Concept
- Reducing the Impact of Stigma and Teasing
- Social Issues and Your Child
- Surface Learning is Not Enough – the Need for Deeper Understanding
- Teens and the Price to Pass as ‘Normal’
- We Need to Tame Teasing/Bullying!