A 2015 Newbery Honor Book. This book is fun and...
These worksheet materials help children learn appropriate social skills in everyday...
This game is a perfect fit as it works on...
BE AWARE of the Facts About Bullying
October is National Bullying Prevention Month Bullying has been a topic of concern and research for years, so we know a lot more about the who, what, when, where and why’s of bullying…but we just can’t seem to stop it from happening, especially for students with hearing loss ...
Featured Product : Super Kena – A Girl Made Fierce with Hearing Aids$15.00
Kena’s classmates make fun of her for wearing hearing aids, but what they don’t know is that her hearing aids give her ears super powers, turning her into Super Kena! Super Kena is assembling one fierce team to make a difference and help her classmates realize that each of them...
Social Issues and Your Child
- BE AWARE of the Facts About Bullying
- Building your Child’s Self-Confidence
- Bullying / Teasing Happens!
- Go-to Ideas for Supporting a Student’s Self-Concept
- Reducing the Impact of Stigma and Teasing
- Social Issues and Your Child
- Surface Learning is Not Enough – the Need for Deeper Understanding
- Teens and the Price to Pass as ‘Normal’
- We Need to Tame Teasing/Bullying!