A fun and organized way to teach students about their...
Guidance for Families and Professionals of Children with Hearing Loss...
Ear Gear – Parent’s choice as most effective for keeping hearing aids on kids!
Why do children need Ear Gear? As a result of newborn hearing screening, more and more babies are being fit with hearing aids. About 95% of their parents have had no experience with having a person with hearing loss in the family and hearing devices are a big challenge. Recent information has sh...
Featured Product : Achieving Effective Hearing Aid Use in Early Childhood$19.00 – $35.00
Other versions of this product are listed below. Guidance for Families and Professionals of Children with Hearing Loss from Infancy to Preschool We were very disturbed to read the results of the 2010 Phonak Data Logging Study that tracked hearing aid use of almost 5000 children – infants though age...
Hearing Aids and Your Child
- Brain On? Hearing Device Monitoring is Necessary for Access to Education
- Dear Classroom Teacher: You Have A Student With Hearing Loss
- Does he have to wear his hearing aids? Really? He seems to hear okay!
- Ear Gear – Parent’s choice as most effective for keeping hearing aids on kids!
- Early Consistent Hearing: Building Trust & Confidence
- Growing Up with Hearing Loss: Challenges & Resistance
- Hearing Aids and Your Child
- Hearing Aids are NOT "Glasses" for the Ears
- Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implants – Ways to Help Daily Hearing
- Strategies for Keeping Hearing Aids on Young Children
- Technology Monitoring Is Necessary For Hearing Device Users