A fun and organized way to teach students about their...
Guidance for Families and Professionals of Children with Hearing Loss...
Hearing Aids and Your Child
Most adults never have to think about hearing aids until they are middle-aged or older. A child with a diagnosis of permanent hearing loss means that you, as his/her parents, will need to understand what hearing aids do and do not do, and how to care for them. The links below are designed to help...
Featured Product : Achieving Effective Hearing Aid Use in Early Childhood$19.00 – $35.00
Other versions of this product are listed below. Guidance for Families and Professionals of Children with Hearing Loss from Infancy to Preschool We were very disturbed to read the results of the 2010 Phonak Data Logging Study that tracked hearing aid use of almost 5000 children – infants though age...
- Brain On? Hearing Device Monitoring is Necessary for Access to Education
- Dear Classroom Teacher: You Have A Student With Hearing Loss
- Does he have to wear his hearing aids? Really? He seems to hear okay!
- Early Consistent Hearing: Building Trust & Confidence
- Growing Up with Hearing Loss: Challenges & Resistance
- Hearing Aids and Your Child
- Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implants – Ways to Help Daily Hearing
- Strategies for Keeping Hearing Aids on Young Children
- Technology Monitoring Is Necessary For Hearing Device Users