The Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss TeamOur mission is to improve the futures of children with hearing loss Visit the SSCHL Home Page
Karen L. Anderson, PhD – Director, has been an audiologist for over 35 years, specializing in educational audiology, identification and intervention of infants with hearing loss, serving students who are hard of hearing and classroom acoustics. She has been the Director of SSCHL since its inception in 2011. Dr. Anderson is the author or co-author of test instruments, articles, and materials for school staff or parents and has presented widely on these topics. Commonly requested materials can be found on this website. Contact Karen for information on speaking engagements or website content. email@example.com or 888-963-8991 x 3
Brenda Wellen, M.S. is the Supporting Success Vice-President of Product Sales and Website. Brenda is a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in San Angelo, Texas. She has worked with students who are deaf or hard of hearing of all ages from birth to 21 for the last 30 years both in a self-contained classroom and as an itinerant teacher of the deaf/hard of hearing.
- Brenda Wellen 2020 Resume
Mike Massine, Streamer Support Consultant. Mike works extensively to support schools who are exploring Interact-Streamer as an accommodation or to assist them in optimizing the Interact-Streamer speech-to-text captioning software so that the best accuracy can be experienced. He is in Colorado. Refer to the Interact-AS web pages for specific information on this accommodation. Purchasing Candidacy Trial Period Assessing Benefit Informational Video
Reach Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-963-8991 x 4.
Customer Support handles the general questions that come into SSCHL along with providing access to digital products and Teacher Tools. Contact Customer Support:
- For questions about digital product links
- For questions about accessing your Teacher Tools membership account
- For completion of Vendor forms
- For any other issues if you are not sure who to ask!
Reach Customer Support at email@example.com or 888-963-8991 x 5
Mary Swayze, Financial Associate. Mary handles all of SSCHL’s purchasing issues from Tampa FL. For questions about refunds, invoicing, or other financial issues Contact Mary: Reach Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-963-8991 x 1
Sharon Saunders, Fulfillment Associate. Sharon processes all purchase orders and online orders to be shipped from Tampa FL. Contact Sharon:
- For questions about non-receipt of orders. Orders are typically received in 7-10 days but may take up to 3 weeks if an item is back ordered.
- If you have a question about international orders or shipping or would like a shipping quote for international orders and the automated quote feature is not sufficient for your needs.
- If there is an issue with a damaged order.