The Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss Team
Our mission is to improve the futures of children with hearing loss
Karen L. Anderson, PhD – Director, has been an audiologist for 35 years, specializing in educational audiology, identification and intervention of infants with hearing loss, serving students who are hard of hearing and classroom acoustics. She has been the Director of SSCHL since its inception in 2011.
Dr. Anderson is the author or co-author of test instruments, articles, and materials for school staff or parents and has presented widely on these topics. Commonly requested materials can be found on this website. Contact Karen for information on speaking engagements or website content.
Lynne H. Price, Teacher Instruction Associate. Lynne and Karen co-host Teacher Tools e-magazine membership program. Lynne is lead creator on developing Instructional Materials for Teacher Tools from Raleigh, NC. Contact Lynne:
- For questions about Teacher Tools instructional content
- To provide feedback, suggestions or possible contributions to Teacher Tools
- For possible speaking engagements
Mike Massine, Interact-AS Customer Support. Mike works extensively to support schools who are exploring Interact-AS as an accommodation or to assist them in optimizing the Interact-AS speech-to-text captioning software so that the best accuracy can be experienced. He is in Colorado.
Reach Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-963-8991 x 4.
Cara King, Customer Management Associate. Cara handles the general questions that come into SSCHL along with providing access to digital products and Teacher Tools. Contact Cara:
- For questions about digital product links
- For questions about accessing your Teacher Tools membership account
- For completion of Vendor forms
- For any other issues if you are not sure who to ask!
Reach Cara at email@example.com or 888-963-8991 x 5
Mary Swayze, Financial Associate. Mary handles all of SSCHL’s purchasing issues from Tampa FL. Contact Mary:
Reach Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-963-8991 x 1
Sharon Saunders, Fulfillment Associate. Sharon processes all purchase orders and online orders to be shipped from Tampa FL. Contact Sharon:
- For questions about non-receipt of orders. Orders are typically received in 7-10 days but may take up to 3 weeks if an item is back ordered.
- If you have a question about international orders or shipping
- If there is an issue with a damaged order.
Reach Sharon at email@example.com or 888-963-8991 x 2