Cart Total: 0
Race to the Brain Game
$38.00 – $42.00
A fun and organized way to teach students about their own hearing loss and its impact. The game also provides a means to discuss hearing devices, challenging listening situations and use of self-advocacy skills. The Race to the Brain Game includes:
- Two heavy lamintated game boards – 1 with and 1 without cochlear implant
- Two heavy laminated blank audiograms and an erasable marker for students to draw in their own audiograms
- Over 100 game cards, organized into topical information
- Each question card is written at 3 learning levels
- List of questions with suggested answers
- Data collection sheet
- 1-2-3 Die and a 1-2-3-4-5-6- Die
- Instruction sheet with extensive sample learning objectives
All items are included in a heavy-duty plastic envelope for easy transport for busy itinerant teachers or storage in resource rooms or homes.
The list of questions with suggested answers make Race to the Brain Game a good way to learn about hearing loss, hearing device use, and self-advocacy for teacher training programs, educational professionals, and family members.
Hearing & Hearing Loss
- Anatomy and the Hearing Process
- Audiologic Information and Support
Hearing Devices & Listening Environments
- Personal Hearing Devices
- Assistive Technology
- Listening Environments
Self-Advocacy Strategies – What would you do?