Book 3 of 4
Deaf friends Duke and Koa are the same, but they are also different.
Duke the Deaf Dog learns about similarities and differences between friends and families. Their houses may look different, and their parents may have different rules and expectations, but Duke finds one thing families share no matter what: LOVE.
A fun, engaging way to teach children that best friends share common interests.
You’ll love the Duke the Deaf Dog ASL Series if:
- If you want your young child to learn American Sign Language while reading a fun storybook
- If you’re an educator or special education professional looking for diversity resources for your classroom,
- If you know a child who is deaf or hard of hearing
American Sign Language resources included with every purchase:
- Learn 11 ASL signs within the story.
- Learn Visual Language Tips for Parents and Educators.
- Watch the ASL vocabulary words, and the complete story signed on video using the link provided in the book.
**Please check out the companion printable or digital workbooks with lesson plans available on Teacher Tools Takeout.
Book 3 of 4. Check out other books here:
- Book 1 of 4: Nevermind! Duke the Deaf Dog ASL Series
- Book 2 of 4: Farts Make Noise Duke the Deaf Dog ASL Series
- Book 4 of 4: Sometimes I Like the Quiet Duke the Deaf Dog ASL Series