This book focuses on narrative instruction and intervention with Story Grammar Marker® for children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. The goal is for all children to have the skills to independently and effectively communicate with anyone in their environment using their preferred modality of communication, including American Sign Language. This book also provides criterion-based assessments for narrative macro- and micro-structure for both English and American Sign Language.
- One 90-page, wire-bound manual
- With website link to videos signed in ASL for assessment purposes
- With website link to downloadable PDFs of all manual-included maps and forms
- Macro- and Microstructure for American Sign Language
- One copy of A Boy, a Dog, and a Frog by Mercer Mayer
- Progress Monitoring and Instructional Planning tools for students using American Sign Language as well as DHH Students using English