Cart Total: 0
Related Teacher Tools Takeout Items
No products found
All About IEPs
In this comprehensive, easy-to-read book, you will find clear, concise answers to over 200 frequently asked questions about IEPs.
Learn what the law says about:
- IEP Teams and IEP Meetings
- Parental Rights & Consent
- Steps in Developing the IEP
- Placement, Transition, Assistive Technology
- Strategies to Resolve Disagreements
- We answer more than 200 questions and guide you through scenarios. We will describe legal issues that you may encounter if you have a child with a disability who receives special education services. We will outline your rights and responsibilities, and explain the law in plain language you can understand.
- All About IEPs is an FAQs book, not an encyclopedia of every conceivable question anyone could ask. As you read these questions and answers, you may feel like you are having a conversation with Pete, Pam, and Sue. Or you may feel like you are reading an advice column. When you read a question that captures your interest, you wonder what advice we will give.
- All About IEPs includes resources if you want or need to go deeper. It also includes endnotes at the end of each chapter so you the authority for the answers. If you take the book to a school meeting, you will have the law, regulation, OSEP publication, or commentary that we relied upon in our answers.
- All about IEPs is illustrated, two color, and includes recommended resources, advocate’s tips, and checklists. The book includes two appendices, a glossary of terms, a bibliography of references, and an index.