Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss
|1. Meeting Unique Student Needs in Changing Times|
|2. Providing Appropriate Academic Support – Skill Development, Not Tutoring|
|3. Teaching Students About Their Hearing Loss and Devices|
|4. Vocabulary – More than a Word List|
|5. Repairing Communication Breakdowns in Everyday Situations|
|6. Self-Advocacy in Action / Self-Advocacy and Disclosure|
VIEW ANY SESSION, ANY TIME DURING THE 6-WEEK CONFERENCE PERIOD
|JANUARY||Post questions and comments on the discussion boards at any time|
|Q&A Session 1||Q&A Session 2|
|Q&A Session 3||Q&A Session 4|
|24||25||26||27||28||MARCH 1||MARCH 2|
|Q&A Session 5||Q&A Session 6|
- Login to view individually 24/7 or view as a group and then receive your certificate individually.
- Groups can view together, or view individually from different locations.
- Each session will have one or more activity or discussion elements to engage participants
- Discussion boards will be open throughout the view time of each topic, ending in a live Q&A session.
- Post comments and questions for the participating teachers for interactive discussions that matter to YOU.
- The 60-minute Q&A sessions are led by the session presenter and will be recorded. You can submit a question in writing. Q&A sessions 1-5 will be posted for review by interested registrants.
NOTE: If there is enough interest, this Virtual Conference will be repeated Sept 30 – Nov 14, 2019.