Supporting Success is pleased to offer customized advocacy support services for families, schools, and professionals for the
2019-2020 school year.
Features of Advocacy Services:
• You select your preferred consultation time and format.
• You select as many 30-minute modular sessions as you would like.
1. Zoom or Skype video meeting – 30-minute interaction.
2. Email consultation – up to 3 email exchanges not to exceed 30-minutes of consultant time.
Your consultation includes: A 60-minute real-time value
a. Review of any documents you choose to provide; time not part of the 30-minute consult
b. Consultation discussion with advice from a professional special education advocate
c. Brief bullet-format summary with attachments of supportive information as appropriate
3. Written letters supporting advocacy needs directed to your choice of recipient(s)
4. Remote-format training supporting advocacy needs directed to your choice of recipient(s)
Pricing and online scheduling are under development and expect to be completed by September 30th.