1. Shop through our selection and choose a course
2. Click the Register link to pay. Contact us if you are interested in purchases for larger groups. You can also pay via a purchase order. Be sure to include the name and email address of the person who will be viewing the webcast on the purchase order.
3. You will receive an email that has your login information. If you don’t receive it right away, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t see it, let us know! Go to www.icohere.com to enter your login information. Go to the Webcast Catalog listed on the left menu, choose your webcast and view!
4. Be sure to download the provided handouts and the quiz. Listen for quiz answers as you view!
5. You have 300 days from the day of purchase to access your webcast for view (Calculate).
6. You can (re)watch part or all of the webcast – just don’t take the quiz!
7. When you complete the webcast take the quiz. You have THREE tries to pass! No pass – no certificates!
8. Download your Certificate of Participation. You can also choose to download LSLS and ASHA information.
Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss is very pleased to partner with iCohere to provide high quality, flawless webcast viewing.
In purchasing the individual viewer version of the webcast you are agreeing to abide by the terms of a limited use license, meaning it is only to be viewed by you or for use by you. It is not legal to share individual webcasts or downloaded files for others to use.
Did your school district purchase webcasts for your team to view! AWESOME!
To view as a group:
1. Set up one computer to an LCD projector and a computer speaker so everyone can hear and view easily.
2. Leader copies the handouts that come with the webcast, including a copy of the quiz for each person.
3. The Leader uses her login information to show the webcast to the group.
4. After the webcast is done, each viewer uses his/her own login information to go back to the webcast at https://icohere.com. Select to take the quiz. You have 2 chances to pass!
5. After you pass the quiz you can download your certificate(s).
Who should view the Supporting Success webcasts?
Anyone who wants to support the success of children with hearing loss! Webcasts are designed with professional development and knowledge building for: