These files are intended to be downloaded only by purchasers of the printed version of The Developing Child with Unilateral Hearing Loss who have a coupon code included at the end of the Guide.
These files are not intended for sale individually, which is why the pricing below is so high. If you are interested in obtaining these materials, you must purchase a digital or print version of The Developing Child with Unilateral Hearing Loss.
- You can use your coupon code one time to purchase files at no cost.
- Click on the red links in the boxes below to download.
- Download all files that you will want at one time.
- You must download the files to your computer within 4 hours of purchase.
- These are not ‘freeware’ files. Sharing files is a violation of copyright law.
Note: In downloading the files that come with this product you are agreeing to abide by the terms of a limited use license, meaning it is only for use by you with your caseload. It is not legal to share downloaded files for others to use.
There is one large file that contains:
- PDF of a 100-slide PowerPoint presenting The Developing Child information
- Zip file with pdfs of the 15 Discussion Handouts
- Zip file with pdfs of 10 Additional Resources
How to Download Your Digital Files
- Select the link below and you will proceed to checkout.
- Once you have the file in the shopping cart you will be directed to the page where you enter your personal information.
- On this page type in the UHL coupon code into the provided box and hit APPLY and your total will be reduced to $0.00
- Once you have completed the shopping process you will be directed to download the file.
- This is a very large file and may take several minutes to download.
- Be sure to save the files on your computer. Most computers will save files to the Documents folder. If you need a utility to open the zip file download a trial version at http://www.altools.com/Downloads.aspx