The Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss Team
Our mission is to improve the futures of children with hearing loss
Visit the SSCHL Home Page
Karen L. Anderson, PhD – Director, has been an audiologist for 35 years, specializing in educational audiology, identification and intervention of infants with hearing loss, serving students who are hard of hearing and classroom acoustics. She has been the Director of SSCHL since it’s inception in 2011.
Dr. Anderson is the author or co-author of test instruments, articles, and materials for school staff or parents and has presented widely on these topics. Commonly requested materials can be found on this website. Contact Karen for information on speaking engagements or website content.
Karen Anderson 2016 Resume’ Karen Anderson CV 2015 LinkedIn
Reach Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-963-8991 x 3
Lynne H. Price, Teacher Instruction Associate. Lynne and Karen co-host Teacher Tools e-magazine membership program. Lynne is lead creator on developing Instructional Materials for Teacher Tools from Raleigh, NC. Contact Lynne:
- For questions about Teacher Tools instructional content
- To provide feedback, suggestions or possible contributions to Teacher Tools
- For possible speaking engagements
Mike Massine, Interact-AS Customer Support. Mike works extensively to support schools who are exploring Interact-AS as an accommodation or to assist them in optimizing the Interact-AS speech-to-text captioning software so that the best accuracy can be experienced. He is in Colorado.
Reach Mike at email@example.com or 888-963-8991 x 4.
Cara King, Customer Management Associate. Cara handles the general questions that come into SSCHL along with providing access to digital products and Teacher Tools. Contact Cara:
- For questions about digital product links
- For questions about accessing your Teacher Tools membership account
- For completion of Vendor forms
- For any other issues if you are not sure who to ask!
Reach Cara at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-963-8991 x 5.
- For any questions about purchase orders Fax purchase orders to 480-393-4331
- To request a W-9 form or to have any vendor applications completed
- For questions about purchasing Interact-AS trial periods that cannot be purchased online
- For questions about order refunds
Reach Mary at email@example.com or 888-963-8991 x 1
- For questions about non-receipt of orders. Orders are typically received in 7-10 days but may take up to 3 weeks if an item is back ordered.
- If you have a question about international orders or shipping
- If there is an issue with a damaged order.
Reach Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-963-8991 x 2