Book files are intended to be downloaded by book purchasers who have coupon codes adhered to the inside front cover of their books.
- You can use your coupon code one time to purchase files at no cost.
- Click on the red links in the boxes below to download.
- Download all files that you will want at one time.
- You must download the files to your computer within 5 days of purchase of the files using your coupon code (not purchase of the book).
- These are not ‘freeware’ files. Sharing files is a violation of copyright law.
- Your code to access these files will expire on 12/31 of your year of purchase. New codes will be established for individuals purchasing the book as of 9/1 that will extend through the following calendar year.
Interested individuals who have not purchased the Building Skills in the Fast-Paced Classroom book can purchase the downloadable files at the stated value, however, the content will not be as valuable without the accompanying information from the book.
There are 7 files.
- Folder of files from Chapters 1-3
- Folder of files from Chapters 4-7
- SCRIPT Stimuli Sets each in its own folder: A, B, C, D, E
How to Download Your Digital Files
- Select a link and you will proceed to checkout. Click Continue Shopping and Navigate back to the book downloads page. Repeat with each of the 7 files. Select each of the 7 files below one time only.
- Once you have the 7 files in the shopping cart you will be directed to the page where you enter your personal information.
- On this page type in the coupon code from the front of your book into the provided box on the page and hit APPLY and your total will be reduced to $0.00
- Once you have completed the shopping process you will be directed to download the file.
- This is a very large file and may take several minutes to download.
- Be sure to save the files on your computer. Most computers will save files to the Documents folder. If you need a utility to open the zip file download a trial version at http://www.altools.com/Downloads.aspx
Some email clients appear to have difficulty downloading a few of the available files. If so, please contact the administrator.