2017 Supporting Success Conference – Feb 16-18, Great Info for YOU!
Teachers of the Deaf: Auditory/Oral Learners and/or All DHH Teachers
- Have Car Can Teach: Itinerant Services for Students with Hearing Loss
- Using Great Instructional Materials for Great Outcomes
- Using Children’s Literature as the Basis for Listening and Language Development
- Practical COACHing Strategies for Secondary Students
- PRECONFERENCE: Bridging Assessment to Instruction
Teachers of the Deaf: Visual Learners
- Visualizing Literacy: Strategies to Teach Reading Basics to Children who are Visual Learners
- Language Assessment & Intervention for the ASL User
- We’re Not Just Growing Language – We’re Growing Brains!
Educational Audiologists and/or Auditory/Oral Learners
- Access is the Name of the Game: Obtaining Data to Get the Point Across
- Connectivity in the Classroom
- Why do Teens Reject Hearing Devices? What Can We Do?
- Apps and Tools Outside of School
All DHH Professionals
- Keynote: We are Zebra Experts! Recognizing the Needs of Zebras in a World of Horses
- Keynote: Changing Services from the Top Down: Navigating Conversations with Your Administration
- Building the Foundation: Families & Hearing Loss
See the Conference Schedule to view the topics