Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss is pleased to offer products that have been hand-picked to truly support children’s success.
Click on an item to be redirected to a product description. After clicking Add to Cart you can Continue Shopping. QUESTIONS? Go to the Contact Us page.
- Advocacy in Action Self-Advocacy Curriculum
- Building Skills for Success in the Fast-Paced Classroom: Optimizing Achievement for Students with Hearing Loss 3-Ring Binder Format Only
- Downloadable Files for Building Skills for Success in the Fast-Paced Classroom
- Building Skills for Independence in the Mainstream – Developing Independent Hearing Aid Use & Self-Advocacy Skills
- Downloadable Files for Building Skills for Independence in the Mainstream
- C.O.A.C.H. – Self-Advocacy & Transition Skills for Secondary Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Happily Ever After – Using Storybooks in the Preschool Setting Applicable to a whole preschool classroom, working 1:1, team teaching or push-in models of support.
- Promoting Language & Literacy in Children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing – evidence-based practices for assessment and intervention with children birth through school-age.