Thank you for purchasing the printed Guide!
The 24 downloadable files are included at no extra cost. They are copyrighted – not “freeware.” The purpose is to enhance the content of this guide or for early intervention teachers to be able to share key information with families and/or school teams. Consent is given for use in supporting individual families. Consent is denied for distribution at conferences or to share with colleagues.
- You can use your coupon code one time to purchase files at no cost.
- Click on the Add to Cart box below to order your downloadable files.
- You must download the files to your computer within 4 hours of your online purchase of the downloadable files (not your original purchase of the guide).
- These are not ‘freeware’ files. Sharing files is a violation of copyright law.
There is one large zip file that contains all 24 handouts.
Note: In downloading the files that come with this product you are agreeing to abide by the terms of a limited use license, meaning it is only for use by you with your caseload. It is not legal to share downloaded files for others to use.
How to Download Your Digital Files
- Select the link below and you will proceed to checkout.
- Once you have the file in the shopping cart you will be directed to the page where you enter your personal information.
- On this page type in the HA coupon code into the provided box and hit APPLY and your total will be reduced to $0.00
- Once you have completed the shopping process you will be directed to download the file.
- This is a very large file and may take several minutes to download.
- Be sure to save the files on your computer. Most computers will save files to the Documents folder. If you need a utility to open the zip file download a trial version at http://www.altools.com/Downloads.aspx
List of Downloadable Files (24 digital files included in purchase price)
- All Day, Everyday storybook template
- Are my hearing aids working right? (data tracking sheet)
- Areas to Assess when Considering the Needs/Skill Levels of Students with Hearing Loss Worksheet
- Attitude is Caught, Not Taught
- CHILD Questionnaire: Children’s Home Inventory of Listening Difficulties
- Children’s Hearing Aid Retention brochure information
- Completed Areas to Assess when Considering the Needs/Skill Levels of Students with Hearing Loss Worksheet
- Consistent Auditory Input – Step 1 for Growing Your Child’s Brain
- ELF Questionnaire: Early Listening Function
- Hearing Aid Monitoring Checklist: Preschool & Kindergarten
- Hearing Aid Monitoring – An Important Daily Activity (summary for teachers)
- Hearing Device Retention Accessory Information
- Hearing Grows Your Child’s Brain
- Ling Sound Picture Chart
- Listening Bubble in the Classroom
- Pragmatics Checklist (fillable format)
- Performing the Ling Sound Listening Check in Preschool
- School Ling Sound Daily Listening Check
- Starting School LIFE (Listening Inventory For Education)
- Tricks and Strategies to Keep Hearing Aids on Active Infants & Toddlers
- Using the Ida My World Counseling Tool with Children
- Welcoming the Child with Hearing Impairment into Childcare
- Your Child and Hearing Aids: Keeping hearing devices on your child can be hard – but you CAN do it!